W0XX, GREAT seller report!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K7LRB

W0XX, GREAT seller report!

Post by K7LRB »

I just recently completed a transaction with Chris Hays, W0XX. I don't know if there is such a thing as a "perfect" transaction but if there is, this would be it! I just bought an Icom 7410 and a SignaLink USB from Chris and everything about this transaction was "textbook". The items were priced right and included shipping and insurance. PayPal was sent on the 20th, UPS delivered the box on the 24th and the rig was on the air that night.

Chris packed the items in the original Icom box and included additional foam packing. The original box was then placed inside a second box with more, copious packing. A gorilla would not have been able to damage the contents! All arrived in perfect shape and works 'as advertised', in other words, "like new"!

Chris is an excellent communicator (good thing for a ham!), very responsive to all inquiries and we stayed in touch every step of the way.

If you every have the opportunity to "do business" with Chris, you can certainly do so without hesitation. You will not have to worry about any "gotchas". The phrase, "Peace of Mind" is epitomized by Chris!

Thanks and 73,
Larry K7LRB
w0bkr

Re: W0XX, GREAT seller report!

Post by w0bkr »

Thanks Larry, glad to give the radio a good home and hope you have many a good time with it. Look for you on the air somewhere...Cheers.