W4AJF Adam Farber

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N4ATS

W4AJF Adam Farber

Post by N4ATS »

Got my Yaesu SP-8 Speaker today form Adam Farber , he said it was like new , well it was .. Thanks Adam, you are a man of your word. Just like always , I will pass your name around and buy from you anytime as usual.

N4ATS
73's from:
N4ATS
18.133 Mhz.
www.n4ats.com
W4AJF

N4ATS Bill Grassa always a pleasure to deal with

Post by W4AJF »

When Bill Grassa N4ATS buys from me I can always ship immediately and know that payment will arrive promptly, never a worry him him. Thanks Bill, Adam
hpadron2004

About Adam farmer

Post by hpadron2004 »

I back up Adam all the way,I have done several deals with him in the last 2 years and always is been nice and easy to deal,he is a very decent and honest guy who always work out the deal with you no matter what,I will buy always from him as well.

Hector Padron
AD4C
Lake Worth,FL
God bless America
W4AJF

Hector Padron AD4C

Post by W4AJF »

Thank you Hector, you are always a gentleman and great to deal with, in person too! Adam Farber