CAUTION N4PAL

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ky4mrg

CAUTION N4PAL

Post by ky4mrg »

Beware Nathan N4PAL Sold me a FT991 he said was in good working order, but after
trying to get the usb to work have found it does not. I emailed him about this and guess what
he did not answer my emails. Since he will not answer my emails i took it that he new about
the problems the rig had but did bother not tell me and sold it as a good working rig.
I checked him out before i bought it and what i found was good. Why do hams slander their
names for a few bucks. GREED
tnx Mike ky4mrg