N3CIZ can't tell the truth

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N0FQN

N3CIZ can't tell the truth

Post by N0FQN »

I'm reposting after seeing his latest. ad.

Earlier I sold him a 830 setup consisting of the 830 with both 500Hz CW filters, VFO-230, AT-230 and SP-230. ALl in good condition and working perfect. This was his responce to me on his first email after receiving the euqipment.

HEY DAN--
GOT DELIVERY FROM FEDEX-
GOOD JOB--YOU GOT ME REAL GOOD--YOU PRETTY MUCH LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING--I GUESS YOU HAD TO OR YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE SOLD YOUR JUNK--BUT, THATS OK DAN--I WON'T TAKE A LOSS--I WILL JUST PASS YOUR JUNK ONTO SOMEONE ELSE--

I asked him what was wrong with the equipment and he wasn't happy that the pictures I took didn't show some very minor marks. This was after he had approved the pictures earlier. Also I clean my gear but this is his second email to me.

YOU KNOW SOMETHING DAN I NEVER HERD OF SOMEONE WITH SO MANY EXCUSES AS YOU--AND I THINK YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM MEMORY LOSS--YOU DID NOT TELL ME THE TRUTH ABOUT EQUIPMENT BECUSE IF YOU DID I WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT IT FROM YOU--THE EQUIPMENT IS FILTHY--I SPENT MOST OF THE DAY TRYING TO CLEAN IT--YOU MUST BE A PIG--WHEN YOU TOOK THE PICS OF STUFF I THINK YOU DID IT IN THE DARK AND FAR AWAY SO THAT I COULD NOT GET A REAL GOOD LOOK AT IT--SO, NOW I AM STUCK WITH YOUR JUNK--BUT IT WON'T BE FOR LONG--IT WILL BE OUT OF HERE SOON--

His frustraton was due to my countering every accusation.

HIs final email to me was

WHAT A LOOSER !!!!!!!!!! ( I think we all know it's spelled loser).

Then he called me stating he had sold everything and that I was a loser.

This is his latest ad listing the equipment I sold him. Compare that with the emails I received.

RADIOHF - sale:kenwood ts-830s and accesories
have for sale ts-830s in collectors quality with narrow cw filter you won't find a nicer one--i have vfo-230s--at-230s--sp-230--may also consider trade for newer hf rig like ts-2000,icom 746 pro,icom 706mk2g or something like that--let me know if ur interested--
tnx--
Listing #488372 - Submitted on 09/04/05 by Callsign N3CIZ

If what he stated in the previous emails was true then how can the equipment be in collector quality condition????

He can't tell the truth. He slanders and berates.

Is this someone you wish to deal with???????

He duped me into removing the first feedback. This, he must have felt, opened the way for a clean record. He'll lie to you in anyway necessary to make a transaction.

First time shame on you, second time shame on me. Third time screw you Gary or William Little.
WR0T-1

Again

Post by WR0T-1 »

I thought this tread was shut down and deleted. It needs to die a sudden death again..
VE3TMT

Listed again

Post by VE3TMT »

RADIOHF - KENWOOD TS-830S AND EXTRAS
COLLECTOR QUALITY KENWOOD TS-830S WITH NARROW CW FILTER,VFO-230,AT-230 AND SP-230--ALLIN EXCELLANT COND AND NON-SMOKER--WILL CONSIDER TRADE UP ON NEWER HF RIG--LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED--
TNX--
Listing #488650 - Submitted on 09/06/05 by Callsign N3CIZ