Bad dealing

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
MelZN

Bad dealing

Post by MelZN »

After seeing a ad for a Shure 526T mic i responded by email and then by phone call to tell Rick Vassar (KA4TUE) i want to purchase the mic so he said to send money order and he would ship it to me . So i sent a money order certified mail, a delivery attempt was made by post office on February 11th 2019 , no one was there and a notice was left , i called Mr Vassar several times to check why it (letter) wasn't picked up all week long the letter was sent back to me by post office on the 19th. Im writing to to let all know Mr Vassar dealing practice. And that's all . He doesn't follow through with what he says.
ka4tue

Re: Bad dealing

Post by ka4tue »

Sir, As i told you. There was no deal, for me to go to the post office to sign for a letter. I did not have the time, to do so. I told you i was sorry, that i did not have the time. I want everyone to know, All this bad talk, was over 50.00. I am sorry i am a bad man. I will try my best, from now on to do better. Thank you all, for reading...KA4TUE
ka4tue

Re: Bad dealing

Post by ka4tue »

Hello all, Even though i do not see a call sign. I really dont think this guy is a bad man. I just think he did not know me very well. i would have been glad to sell him the shure 526t mic. I did tell him any form of payment was fine with me. I am just sorry, he decided to send the payment for the 50.00 dollar mic, signiture required. I have owned and operated a plumbing business for 40yrs. I just have been swamped the last few days. I did not get the time to fight the post office long line. Again, I am sorry you guys have to listen to all this, over 50.00....KA4TUE