Jeff Burk AC9PB, Great Seller

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KE0RYU

Jeff Burk AC9PB, Great Seller

Post by KE0RYU »

I highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking for radio accessories or antennas. He is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and a pleasure to chat with, and will go out of his way to make sure you get exactly what you're looking for. Jeff is now my go-to source for parts and accessories for old radios no longer in production, such as my beloved Yaesu FT-470.

I recently purchased a new old stock Larsen antenna from Jeff Burk, AC9PB. I paid for the item (PayPal) on a Saturday and he had it in the mail (USPS Priority) by Monday morning. The price was very reasonable, the item arrived in perfect (new) condition, and was well packaged.