W2HP rotor repair

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KC0JRW

W2HP rotor repair

Post by KC0JRW »

I recently sent a ham M rotor off to Pete, W2HP for repair. He received it on a Saturday morning. It needed a lot of attention. By Monday morning it was boxed and on it's way back to me. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Pete. He responded quickly to emails, kept me inform on the repair process even though it was a weekend. His rates he charges are very good. He must love doing it cause it isn't for the money. If you need rotor work I doubt you can find better help then Pete.
Bob
KC0JRW