N7MSR GR8 SELLER

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
raysdz

N7MSR GR8 SELLER

Post by raysdz »

Hello All.

I want to share with you all a recent purchase experience.

I recently purchased a Drake SSR-1 receiver from N7MSR. Mark was a great guy to deal with from the start to the finish. Mark accurately described the radio and really took the extra care needed to ensure a safe delivery. THANKFULLY, The package arrived at my QTH with a large hole punched through the side. I saw this and about lost it.

However, because Mark took extra care when packing the radio was untouched. Mark used the double box packaging method. The inner box containing the radio was safely insulated with foam from the outer box. Insulated at the top, bottom and sides. The radio was untouched.

I look forward to future dealings with Mark. Mark is a stand up guy. Mark quickly shipped my radio.

Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
Ramon Klein WB8VDS