Bill Taylor K8TBW Scam Artist

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
nr7q

Bill Taylor K8TBW Scam Artist

Post by nr7q »

This person had a Diamond wattmeter posted on QTH..I sent post office MO to him the day after He confirmed that the item was for sale. he then emailed me on Sunday telling me that he sold the item to someone else..He has not returned my MO, and refuses to answer my emails..Avoid and transaction with Bill Taylor K8TBW.

Email me if you have any questions.we do not need people like this posting items for sale in the amateur radio community..

Jeff -- NR7Q - Arizona