KD4DRA not horonable

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wx4us

KD4DRA not horonable

Post by wx4us »

I had for sale a Flex Radio and Rick contacted me and agreed to purchase it. Long story short, delay...delay...delay. In the end he emailed me one day saying to wait yet again. The next day at said time I was asked for more time and then finally he called and said he could not come up with the money. In the mean time I lost several buyers who bought from someone else. If Rick, KD4DRA contacts you to purchase your item, do not wait on him. If you do not see the money move on. The old saying of "money talks and BS walks" applies. I try and give most people the benefit of the doubt and work with anyone, but I do not like being strung along for nearly a week and loose good paying Hams. This is an expensive hobby and not everyone have the means that match their dreams.