W5DMT DAVID M TIPTON do not do business with him

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Ku4ws

W5DMT DAVID M TIPTON do not do business with him

Post by Ku4ws »

W5DMT DAVID M TIPTON do not do business with this guy he will no do what he says. I bought a radio form him and he promise to send it out and I had to open a case with PayPal to get him to send the radio and a tracking number. Tried to blame it on his son that the radio did not get mailed. Now that I open a case through PayPal to get the radio I paid for he is threating me that I am defrauding him and going to file a report with the police. He has other thing listed on here so be careful if you have any dealing with him. This is why I do business through PayPal I am protected.