K3BF Bruce Felder

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KY4KFC

K3BF Bruce Felder

Post by KY4KFC »

I just completed a trade with Bruce and it went great . The radio that he sent me was exactly as he described . He shipped quickly and radio was well packed . I must say that he is a very honest and trustworthy trader . If the opportunity ever comes up again I wouldn't hesitate one second to trade with him and would encourage other people to do business with him .
Dennis Pennington KY4KFC
k3bf

Dennis Pennington, KY4KFC is an excellent trader

Post by k3bf »

Dennis Pennington, KY4KFC and I just completed an excellent trade transaction and I want this community of hams to know how nicely it went.

Dennis is honest, a great communicator and what I received was exactly as he described it and in perfect working order. It was an even trade of pristine, low hours, high dollar radios. We both shipped FedEx Ground on the same day and also received our gear on the same day.

I had dealt with Dennis once before and knew he was totally trustworthy. I cannot recommend him highly enough. You can buy, sell or trade with Dennis Pennington and be assured of an excellent outcome.

Dr. Bruce Felder, K3BF
Pensacola, FL