VINDICTIVE HAM VE2XB Don't buy or Sell

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
artb

VINDICTIVE HAM VE2XB Don't buy or Sell

Post by artb »

This guy is a whack job. I returned his money when he wasn't happy and then he tried to scam me out of a whole additional refund through pay pal via Mastercard. It took months of lawsuit threats through the person whom he was "fronting" the radios through to bring him to the table. The radio I sold was in good working and physical condition. He was "jobbing" the sale to a third party and never even saw the radio anyway. I have since resold it to another who was very happy to get it and is working just fine. If you really want to know if I am an honest seller, go to E-Bay and search my user name: "artb4y0k" and check out my 600+ POSITIVE feedbacks. You don't get those if you are screwing people. Too bad this ham is a sourpuss and thinks nothing of ruining things for others. Stay away from sicko Mike. VE2XB...……….WHACKED...…..Respectfully Submitted: Art W2YPP.