Mark W1KHZ Very Honest Trader

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AB3IY

Mark W1KHZ Very Honest Trader

Post by AB3IY »

I recently did a trade with Mark W1KHZ, trade went great, Mark is a man of his word, and so am I. Couldn't be happier, Thank You Mark- Richard Sacco AB3IY
W1KHZ

Re: Richard Sacco AB3IY Great to trade with

Post by W1KHZ »

I made a trade with Richard on a Yaesu ftdx 5000 and came to me as he had described and was very happy, it was boxed up perfectly and was in pristine condition and work as it should. I would not hesitate to trade with Richard again. Richard appears to me to be a very honest person and tells it like it is. Mark W1KHZ
AB3IY

Re: Mark W1KHZ Very Honest Trader

Post by AB3IY »

Thank you Mark. Regards, Richard Sacco AB3IY