A fine trade with Bruce, K3BF

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
NQ8O

A fine trade with Bruce, K3BF

Post by NQ8O »

Felt it was imperative to take the time to detail an excellent transaction with Dr. Bruce Felder, K3BF. Had my Elecraft K3S setup listed for sale. Bruce contacted me and offered a trade for a like new Acom 2000a amplifier with all of the original packaging. Initially, I dismissed it as I already had a legal limit amplifier. However, the more I thought about, the more it made sense for me. I told him that i would like a few days to think about it and finally decided to do it. Man am I glad I did! Bruce shipped the amp on the first available day, it was well-packed, and arrived safely. Communication was beyond excellent. He took the time to offer advice with respect to setting it up which I gladly accepted. I finally got it going last night as I had been extremely busy over the past week. Bruce had told me that it had "very low hours" on it. Hmmmmmm, yeah, no kidding! Fired it up and saw 98 hours on the amp! Anyway, in short, I am beyond extremely happy with this transaction. Bruce is truly not only a great ham but a great guy and an absolute joy to deal with. Have no fear with K3BF!

Tom Tillack NQ8O
k3bf

Re: A fine trade with Bruce, K3BF

Post by k3bf »

I just completed a fantastic "world class" trade with maybe the nicest person I have ever dealt with.

Thomas Tillack traded me his LOADED Elecraft K3S + LOADED Elecraft P3 + his Elecraft K-POD for my "as new" 2014 build Acom 2000A with only 98 hrs on it. It was really the perfect transaction. We both shipped FedEx Ground on the same day and received our gear on the same day. Communication with Tom was beyond excellent. We texted a lot and I truly feel like I made a new friend. A long term one.

We are both delighted with our respective gear and the perfect packing we both did.

You should NEVER have any worries or concerns in dealing with this fine man.

Bruce Felder, K3BF
Pensacola, FL