Andre, NJ0F A++++

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kk9a

Andre, NJ0F A++++

Post by kk9a »

I recently purchased an item from NJ0F. This was my second transaction with Andre, the first was many years ago when he lived in TX. Back then he was KR5DX and I sold him a large item which he picked up at my home. We have kept in close contact ever since. When I saw his recent QTH ad listing a rotator for sale I did not hesitate to buy it. I paid with PayPal and we worked out the shipping details. Throughout the deal communication was excellent. Andre packed the items extremely well and everything arrived in perfect condition. The rotator and control box were exactly as described. I would definitely do business with NJ0F again!

Thanks!
John KK9A