KC8ZJD ANYBODY KNOW HIM ???

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wa4cch

KC8ZJD ANYBODY KNOW HIM ???

Post by wa4cch »

:? Hi anybody know kc8zjd BRIAN PATTERSON bought a LDG REMOTE CONTROL from him on 8/03/2005 mailed money order same day he said he received it and would ship next day and e-mail me that it was sent since then no answers to my e-mails and no e-mail saying it has been sent he advertized the remote here on qrz said he had two well i know i bought and paid for one of them but it aint here yet :cry:

thanks chuck

:lol: HI I RECEVIED AN E-MAIL FROM BRIAN TODAY IT SEEMS THAT I MY HAVE JUMPED THE GUN A LITTLE BIT SEEMS BRIAN WAS CALLED OUT OF TOWN AND HADN'T BEEN ABLE TO E-MAIL ME THE REMOTE IS ON THE WAY I I SHOULD RECEIVE IT SOON THANK YOU FOR THE E-MAIL BRIAN :lol:

THANKS CHUCK

:D well ldg remote arrived this am 08-22-05 five days after being mailed includeing the weekend SO OTHER THAN THE MISUNDERING UNDERSTANDING ABOUT SHIPPING DATE ALL IS WELL and would buy from brian again thanks for the great deal :D :D :D
i consider this thread closed :D :D :D

73 es tnx chuck