W8JN- Excellent seller- Fast shippment

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KD3ZD

W8JN- Excellent seller- Fast shippment

Post by KD3ZD »

W8JN -Excellent seller, good communications. Item recieved promptly
and in excellent condition as stated in add. Highly recommended I would
do business with Paul again, no questions asked.
KD3ZD John
w8jn

jonh, thanks

Post by w8jn »

i sold john a cushcraft a4s... very hard to pack!!! wow!!! 4 rolls of packing tape and lots of cardboard. everything was taped and bundled according to the proper antenna elements so that john would not have to sort and find parts. glad it arrived safely! 73 paul w8jn
YO7LCX

Re: W8JN- Excellent seller- Fast shippment

Post by YO7LCX »

KD3ZD wrote:W8JN -Excellent seller, good communications. Item recieved promptly
and in excellent condition as stated in add. Highly recommended I would
do business with Paul again, no questions asked.
KD3ZD John
I have the same opinion about Paul. I bought an Icom IC-746 one year ago. The equipment was in excellent condition. EXCELLENT SELLER, very good comunication, very prompt. Highly recommended. Congratulations Paul.
Tavi - YO7LCX
w8jn

Tavi

Post by w8jn »

Tavi, Thanks for the kind words. Overseas shipping is always risky. I am glad my shipment made it to you.
Best 73 Paul W8JN