KA2WDV Rich Arcuri - EXCELLENT TRANSACTION

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k3bf

KA2WDV Rich Arcuri - EXCELLENT TRANSACTION

Post by k3bf »

Rich Arcuri, KA2WDV and I just completed a terrific and flawless transaction.
Rich had a loaded, mint Icom 7200 for sale on QTH. These are really nice, well built, reliable, simple radios. I had one and moved it on. I wanted another one and answered Rich's ad. He was quick to respond and as we were both going to be busy that day, he agreed to hold the radio for me until the next day...sort of on a quick "handshake".
His price was more than fair and even included a new SM-30 desk mic. There was zero price negotiation as none was called for. I agreed to his listed price and paid via PayPal. I requested FedEx Ground shipping instead of his suggestion of UPS or USPS. Rich had no problem with that.
He shipped the gear immediately and promptly provided the tracking number. I received the gear in 3 days packed in a bulletproof super well cushioned double box. Rich took the time and effort to buy a new outer box to go around the original Icom factory boxes with lots of of sturdy cushioning between.
The gear was perfect, as new, just as he said it was. Rick emailed me the next day to make sure I was OK with what he shipped me. Really nice guy.
You can deal with Rich with no worries as he is the real deal.
Bruce Felder, K3BF