Caution N3EU UNETHICAL SELLER

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K6TWO

Caution N3EU UNETHICAL SELLER

Post by K6TWO »

Good Sellers are there when things go bad, bad sellers deny, ignore, lie, and they are generally uncooperative. Saed is a member of the Bad Seller community.

On March 12, 2018, I bought a TS590SG from Sead, N3EU. It arrived 5 days later and I put it on line. I discovered the USB port was non responsive. I tried 2 different cables known to be good but the Windows system in my computer would not recognize the TS590 USB port even with the Kenwood drivers installed correctly in my computer. I sent Sead an email, no response so I sent a second. Still no response so I posted a negative review on QTH, now that got a response from Sead. He claimed that he did not receive my emails, and that he did not know the USB port was bad! It is easy to claim and hard for me to prove otherwise.

Sead then said return it and he would refund the money. Before I could get it boxed and shipped, Sead requested that I send it to the Kenwood Service Center in Los Angeles, 120 miles away from me so as to save him shipping cost from Chicago to LA later. I did as he requested and Sead contacted Kenwood to pay for the diagnostics and to arrange the repairs and return to him. Kenwood received the Radio under Seads name on 03/30/2018 via UPS1z9086330353995834. Then Kenwood did what ever and sent the radio back to Sead and it was delivered 4/24/2018 and signed for UPS1z6962WR42586003676 Sead will not respond to emails.....!

I do not have the radio nor my $900 back. PayPal is processing a claim and it looks like 30 days for a resolution. What is with this!

When things go well, it is easy to have character and integrity. It is when there are issues that you find out who is trustworthy! My vote is Sead is not trustworthy. Buyer beware!
n3eu

Post by n3eu »

Refund has been issued on 4/12/2018 and is on PAYPAL review.PP 006-812-771-263
Last edited by n3eu on Thu May 03, 2018 6:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
K6TWO

Re: Caution N3EU UNETHICAL SELLER

Post by K6TWO »

Sale to HRO is a lie! I had it on consignment for one day figuring to cut my losses! I immediately pulled the consignment when you finally responded to my complaint. HRO, at my request, at my cost, as my shipping agent, shipped the radio to Kenwood as you requested. Again Saed, if you were an honest seller, and since you have your radio back, why don't you refund the payment your self Sead? I know, because you got cought pawning a defective radio and now you want to inflict pain on paypal and myself. Im a big boy Sead, I have the evidence and facts are on my side. Let your future buyers decide! And for the sake of full disclosure my eBay name is "nodealing" with well over 1000 trades since 1997. My rating is, and always has been 100%! Sead, I'm glad I don't live in you skin.
n3eu

?

Post by n3eu »

Refund has been issued on 4/12/2018 and is on PAYPAL review .PP- 006-812-771-263
Last edited by n3eu on Thu May 03, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
K6TWO

Post by K6TWO »

Sead , you are as unfamiliar with the English language as you are with the notion of the truth! . Consignment does not mean a sale, or sold, or a change of ownership. It is a offer to sell! Again Sead your failure to respond to my emails forced me to try to cut my losses. And Sead I bougth the FTDX3000 from Giga Parts, and I have the the receipt to prove it. Sead, this is the Forum to exspose questionable sellers. Saed you just keep eventing excuses. Fact is, you have the radio back and you have the power to refund the 900 bucks. Papal gives you that option. Now every potential buyer will maybe think twice before dealing with you Sead! Yes, this is why this Forum exists!
n3eu

Post by n3eu »

Refund has been issued on 4/12/2018 and is still under PAYPAL review as of 05/03/2018. PP ID 006-812-771-263
K6TWO

Post by K6TWO »

Not true Sead! I filed the claim on4/12/18 and PayPal froze your account on that date. That is not a refund. It means they have frozen your account and you cannot withdraw or spend funds on that account. BUT you can release the 900 to settle this case!.BUT you won't because your are not an honest seller! You received the radio back on 4/24/18 and you signed for it. Sead, your attemps to misdirect and misstate the facts are only destroying your credibility.
n3eu

Post by n3eu »

Refund has been issued on 4/12/2018 and as of may 4th 2018 is still under PAYPAL review. PP 006-812-771-263
K6TWO

Post by K6TWO »

So Sead, if you issued a refund, why haven't I received it? Because you have not issued the refund! PayPal is processing my claim becaue you did not refund! Now they have to do a charge back becaues you refused to reimburse them. Until they get the charge back funds they will not close the case. Again Sead Buvka trying to destort the facts!
n3eu

Post by n3eu »

We've decided Case ID PP-006-812-771-263 in your favor

Dear Sead Bukva, The following case was found in your favor. Any hold on this transaction has been removed.This case is now closed.
W4AJF

Post by W4AJF »

Hi guys, I am not taking sides, just a question to Sead after reading these posts: So you have the money but we are being told that you also have the radio, I am sure that can not be true as that would not make any sense. Please advise so people can understand.

Thanks,

Adam Farber W4AJF
n3eu

Post by n3eu »

Hello Adam,there are FORUM RULES" ONLY buyers and sellers directly involved with transaction can post here".Please email me on my private email.Thanks 73
W4AJF

Post by W4AJF »

Whoops, sorry, forgot...Adam W4AJF
K6TWO

Post by K6TWO »

Believe it! He received the TS590S it 4/24/18 from Kenwood Service in Los Angeles. I sent it to Kenwood at his request and he paid
Kenwood for the repairs his defective radio he had sold me. He then had Kenwood send the radio to him. PayPal said because, I sent it to Kenwood, as he requested, I can not prove the radio was delivered to Sead. So Sead has the $900 and the radio. I gave all this documentation to PayPal and they closed the case in Sean's favor?! I am out $900 and no radio. Draw your own conclusions, but read the history here and the tracking numbers , you'll see Sead for what he is! Sad a ham would stiff another, but it is what it is!
n3eu

Post by n3eu »

Please STOP lying around. PAYPAL decide in MY FAVOR and you got your money.You need a help old man.Your 80 years EGO is killing you.
Ground control to major TOM take a pill and do nothing.
P.S. You said that YOU shipped radio to Kenwood, read your second post. HRO ship ......73 to mr Alzheimer.Then you quote ""I keep radio just for one day and pool out"" and ""Shiped to Kenwood".Read your own post.
K6TWO

Post by K6TWO »

Words from Sead, a thief, BUYER BEWARE!
K6TWO

Post by K6TWO »

Just now, 2 months after the purchase, Sead DID REFUND THE $900! FOR THAT, I SAY THANK YOU Sead!, FOR ALL READERS, SEAD DID, JUST NOW REFUND THE MONEY! I with draw my emotional label of theif! That was my only error in this transaction. you, the future buyers be the judge. For now, I've been made whole, and Sead has his radio back. Miscomunication, yes, a lot. It is what it is.
n3eu

Post by n3eu »

Too much emotion in your age can be dangerous.Cool down,next time before you post something take some pill.Take a deep breath.Walk outside.
K6TWO

Post by K6TWO »

Trust is a two way street.