W8UAB David - Tnx for FB job!!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
VE4GV

W8UAB David - Tnx for FB job!!!

Post by VE4GV »

Just a quick thank you to David Cox W8UAB for his care and efforts in the sale of his Elecraft KPA 500 and KAT 500 to me.
The gear was pristine on arrival and David did an incredible job of packing the gear with customized foam inserts and multiple layers of bubble wrap. It looked like it commercially done! Not only was the gear perfect but David kept in constant touch with me as the shipment made its way across the border to Canada through customs (slight delay) via FedEx.

As I told him :" Again, thanks so much for making this transaction so easy and for your help. It really does reinforce my faith that the hobby does attract quality individuals and that the occasional scam we hear about is a weird aberration."

Nothing but the highest praise from me. Tnx OM. Very much appreciated.

73 es TU

Rob VE4GV