terry lamb" radioshack812@yahoo.com

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wb9otx

terry lamb" radioshack812@yahoo.com

Post by wb9otx »

Not recommended
Will not answer your questions, Does not tell the truth, Claims he is on the road so cant give phone number or call you. Claimed he has shipped but did not, Blames wife. Beware. My not be a Ham.
He told me to go smoke weed.
WB9OTX
Last edited by wb9otx on Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wb9otx

Re: terry lamb" radioshack812@yahoo.com

Post by wb9otx »

I have reported Mr Lamb to his local Police Dept. If you would like to do the same here is the FAX number.
FAX Nu.
918-696-3477
att: adiar Sheriff Dept
Scam Report

Please help stop this scammers 73, WB9OTX

P.S.
I just received an email from PayPal telling me that they have refunded the money.
Never ever do Friends and Family like he wanted. Thank you PayPal.
KE0GSF

Post by KE0GSF »

Just got email for my radio
The response is from:

Name: Terry
Callsign: G
E-mail: Radioshack812@yahoo.com
IP Address: 75.106.105.170 -- (Check IP at https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/75.106.105.170)

looks like I will not be selling my radio to him.
wa3csx

Post by wa3csx »

well this is interesting to find this post,because I just got taken by Mr.Lamb myself.I had placed an ad here for a Thales vhf FPP HH. He replied back,stating that he does not deal with paypal,and could he mail me a MO.And of course going against my better judgement I said yes.As of yesterday no MO.I emailed him last night and as of right now no reply.And even more,the mail just got dropped off and still nothing.DONT DO any business with Terry Lamb PERIOD.
w0bkr

Post by w0bkr »

Now under callsign W5AAR, and Ebay ID painthorse009 where he has ripped off like 30% of the sellers he had committed to buy from.
Beware. Guy seems to be very active.
w0bkr

Post by w0bkr »

Yep, it is the original Terry Lamb, now W5AAR running his scams on Ebay. Bought my item, never paid. Reported him. I knew he wouldn't be paying, similar MO with other Sellers on Ebay.