Regarding NJ0F as a Seller of Ham Radio Equipment

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
jeffharp

Regarding NJ0F as a Seller of Ham Radio Equipment

Post by jeffharp »

Andre was perfect to purchase from! He sent pictures, discussed with me at length about the radio several times on the phone, responded to all my requests by emails promptly, and represented the equipment 100%. He even talked with me on the radio so I could hear it on the air. After the sale, he realized he could not locate the manual to ship with the radio as promised. He called me and apologized and promptly ordered a new manual from ICOM and had it shipped directly to me. He forwarded me an email of the invoice of the purchase. He represented the equipment so well that he told me it had a small scratch that I literally never found when the radio arrived. It was in perfect shape. Would definitely purchase from Andre again.