W2HP-PETE Great Rotor Repair Guy !!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wd8eeq

W2HP-PETE Great Rotor Repair Guy !!

Post by wd8eeq »

I sent Pete (W2HP) a basket case old rotor motor for a rebuild...***WOW*** He truly gave it a full "ONCE OVER" And now it looks Awesome!
He of course fully tested it as well then even gave me a good deal on an upgraded controller for it! Great Service, Great Communications and Quality Work at VERY FAIR PRICE! When you need a Rotor Rebuild, Call Pete...! You won't regret it! Thanks Pete! Chris-WD8EEQ
Arch

Re: W2HP-PETE Great Rotor Repair Guy !!

Post by Arch »

Pete is a fine person to deal with, he went way out of his way to help me out. I would do business with Pete anytime.

Archie K9FU :
Arch

Re: W2HP-PETE Great Rotor Repair Guy !!

Post by Arch »

A follow up on W2HP: Peter went out of his way to get my sick CD45 working, One could not ask for a more fair price for his workmanship and parts.
The rotor was returned looking good and better than that working as it should. To say the least I am a happy camper.
Pete's communication and follow ups are excellent so you know the status at all times. I would never hesitate to recommend Pete for your rotor work.
Thanks Pete for the fine job.

Arch K9FU