W4AJF ADAM FARBER "GREAT GUY REPORT"

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n4ctr

W4AJF ADAM FARBER "GREAT GUY REPORT"

Post by n4ctr »

Adam sold me a mike, a MD-100 at a good price. I asked him over the phone how does it look. He said a little dusty but not bad. Well when i got it ,It looked like new. He is a super guy on the phone as well as a very nice person to deal with. Thanks Adam for the deal on the mike. If you guys are looking for some good deals on radios as well,,Give Adam a call I'm sure he has It.
W4AJF

N4CTR James Rich a fast paying gentleman

Post by W4AJF »

I have dealt with James Rich N4CTR a few times, he always pays immediately and is a pleasure to deal with. Thanks James!
Terry

Adam Farber

Post by Terry »

I have delt with Adam in the past. My deals with him were fair, honest and completed quickly. Does not get any better, thanks Adam, Terry N8ERM
W4AJF

WR0T

Post by W4AJF »

OK then, thanks, Adam
Terry

Adam Farber.

Post by Terry »

Yes I sold some gear to Adam. I always pack well, do not over estimate the condition, and there was no problems in any of our dealings. Terry N8ERM
W4AJF

Terry N8ERM stand up guy

Post by W4AJF »

I bought a few times from Terry N8ERM, equipment always excellent,, always packed well, excellent communications, a pleasure to deal with, a great guy. Thanks Terry, Adam Farber
K6CVC

Adam Farber Fan Club

Post by K6CVC »

I too have dealt with Adam on the buy and sell side. Adam has always been responsive, fair and packs everything like he would want it packed. Can't go wrong dealing with Adam.
Chuck Costa
K6CVC
Licensed Since 1968 Formerly WN6IVC & WA6EZM
W4AJF

Chuck K6CVC great guy to deal with

Post by W4AJF »

Thanks Chuck, I have bought from you a few times as well, always great stuff, packed well, fast shipment, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Chuck., Adam