Steve L.Hayes Sr. Ka9mot

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K9KEV1

Steve L.Hayes Sr. Ka9mot

Post by K9KEV1 »

Hi..everyone...
Kevin K9KEV here.
I'd like to tell you about a new friend I made...during a recent transaction here on Qth.com.
Steve KA9MOT...purchased a Tunematic Antenna Controller from me. Steve decided to phone me because he had some concerns about using a postal money order for payment.
I understood his concerns...and
after talking with me ..Steve felt
at ease. He then went and purchased a USPS Postal money order and texted me a picture of the money order and told me it was on it's way to me.
We had great Ham Radio conversation on phone. I hope to do another awesome transaction with Steve in the future.
Hope to hear you on the air .
New friends are made using QTH.COM.
DE
Kevin K9KEV