KK4WS - TIM PARSONS

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WA5XX

KK4WS - TIM PARSONS

Post by WA5XX »

I just received multiple radios and a heavy power supply from Tim. The packing was excellent and I believe he had an assist from his wife, so a well deserved shout - out to Mrs. P! Now to the radios. They were described over the phone as one had several scratches but worked fine (uh Oh!) and the other was in "pretty good" cosmetic condition and worked fine also. Well, I waited out the days and feared that I was going to receive some physically abused gear. Not so. The one that had several scratches had two hairline scratches approximately1/2" long right near the top back center of the case. Almost invisible. The other one was more than "pretty good". It is a fine example to add to the shack.
Tim underplayed the condition of his gear, leaning more toward honesty than making the sale. I'll be back Tim and thanks! We need more like him.
Todd / WA5XX