Beware W3SOX

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W9BHI

Beware W3SOX

Post by W9BHI »

This guy says he'll buy your item and askes for the total amount with shipping to his QTH.
You send him the information and he never responds back.
I sent an email to him asking if he still wants the item and I get no response.
If you don't want the item, at least have the decency to respond to my email and tell me you changed your mind.
I hate when people waste other people's time (tire kickers).

Don W9BHI
W1JCW

Re: Beware W3SOX

Post by W1JCW »

Unfortunately there is a lot of folks no a days with absolutely no common courtesy and that goes hand and hand with NO CLASS!!

Don't waste others time when asking for more information such as shipping quote so you may take your equipment for a check say at fed ex, send
other pics and a list of information all for this clown to not even reply with a no thank you!

Do you lazy folks think it's okay to waste others time with your BS?

No it's not!

Once again, don't waste others time with your no class actions, get some manners and respect others who respond to your query.
73 -

W1JCW
John
kj4uzm

Re: Beware W3SOX

Post by kj4uzm »

I have had this same problem. One fellow told me he found my response days later in his junk email. Luckily I still had the item.

It could be as simple as changing email settings.