sean ross <rocketsci2001@hotmail.com>

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wa3tfs

sean ross <rocketsci2001@hotmail.com>

Post by wa3tfs »

I would recommend not dealing with this individual. He was referred to in the past as KK4CWE in the feedback forum, but THAT IS NOT his call. His phone number is 7703589949 and he lists his ad under the phone number. He posted a 'wanted' ad. I replied and he wanted to buy however, he did not send payment. Then he said he was out of town and just got back after working on an insurance claim for an out of state house he owns. Instead he said he would send partial payment immediately to hold the item and the rest a couple of days later. He never sent any payment at all but kept sending e-mails telling me how reliable a payer he is and could send lots of references and he would even come pick up the item in person and pay but of course, he never did. Then, he had sent an e-mail from his 'son' (on his e-mail address) saying he had sneezed and was in the hospital but still wanted the item and would pay. Follow up e-mail said he was better and still wanted the item. Well, after more than a month, no payment and no more communications. So be careful. I got the impression he wanted me to send the item and hope for future payment.
Jim WA3TFS