Jeff Fischer, W2JTF is a great seller and great person

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k3bf

Jeff Fischer, W2JTF is a great seller and great person

Post by k3bf »

I just completed an awesome and smooth, trouble-free deal with Jeff Fischer, W2JTF of Rochester, NY. I bought his IMMACULATE FT-991A with side protectors and radio cover.

Jeff was a great and timely communicator. We used PayPal for payment and I supplied my FedEx shipping account number to cover the shipping/insurance expense. He shipped the radio (double boxed) the very next day and provided tracking info right afterward.

Jeff is a really good guy to deal with. You can be confident buying or selling with this fine ham.

Dr. Bruce Felder, K3BF
Pensacola, FL