KA3ZQX Ricardo A+++

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KE0XS

KA3ZQX Ricardo A+++

Post by KE0XS »

Ricardo posted the following items for sale:

MISC - For Sale: NOS Static T-UG -9-D104
The D104 IT IS sold. Collectible Astatic Corporation T-UG-9-D104 Crystal Micro original 100% new. this last one NOS factory absolutely original seal box. I have two of this T-UG-9-D04 sold one, You be the first one to open seal box and be also the first soldering a microphone connector. Sale on E-bay for $249.00+ you cant buy this one asking $175.00 ship within state only to your door. Also collector quality I have NOS Tuner hand micro M+2 wit the box, Tuner Wiring booklet, old Guarantee registration card and Tuner specifications flier asking $95.00 ship. This two microphone they are new old stock 100% untouched collector quality mint. not use. No return. I will accept PayPal plus 3%, USPS money order, or personal check after it clear. Thank you for looking, God Bless

I purchased the T-UG-9-D104. The item was exactly as described, the seal was not broken on the OEM box! Brand new. Excellent packing, excellent communications! Thank you so much sir I greatly appreciate it.

Brad
KE0XS