KD8JBS Ben Murray - did not deliver

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
nn4e

KD8JBS Ben Murray - did not deliver

Post by nn4e »

Ben Murray KD8JBS DBA Murray Pager & Radio Programming

Spoke with Ben and Paid for an Icom ID5100 on Sept 12 via PayPal. I was thanked and was assured it was on its way. Was told many times it was on its way and would get tracking number, never did get tracking info. Radio did show up on Oct 4. He said he would include a DV Red Dongle which was not in the box, there was a very nice stand in the box that had not been mentioned though. He acted surprised has assured me several times it is in its way. Calls never answered nor returned and iMessages show read receipt but often no reply, he replied and assured again on Oct 30 that item was sent and tracking info would be provided, still waiting on both. I was told several times an item had shipped and it had not.
Last edited by nn4e on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
nn4e

Re: KD8JBS Ben Murray - did not deliver

Post by nn4e »

3.5 months later and still no DVAP, even though he has told me it shipped several times. But then again he told me the 5100 had shipped when it had not as well.
Last edited by nn4e on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.