K3BF, Bruce ----Great Seller FTdx9000MP

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kv4h

K3BF, Bruce ----Great Seller FTdx9000MP

Post by kv4h »

This is my first dealing with Bruce and I am very pleased with it. He was very courteous on a couple of phone conversations we had while I made up my mind. After we made an agreement, we met and made the exchange with no problems or drama. The items were as described. I would not hesitate to recommend him or conduct business with him in the future. Thanks Bruce!
k3bf

Re: K3BF, Bruce ----Great Seller FTdx9000MP

Post by k3bf »

DANNY, KV4H was also terrific to work with. Pleasant phone conversations. Reasonable questions. Felt like I made a new friend even before we actually met. We met half way between our locations - so we both drove about 250 miles each way to avoid the risk of shipping a huge, heavy Yaesu FTDX9000MP. I can recommend Danny as an honest and reliable buyer/seller without reservation.
Bruce Felder, K3BF
Pensacola, FL