W2FID Marshall a Pleasure to do Business with!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WA4ZYN

W2FID Marshall a Pleasure to do Business with!

Post by WA4ZYN »

I recently sold Marshall a couple of pieces of equipment and shipped them to him. One was an ICP-240, which I couldn't test because my shack is wired for 110. When Marshall got it, he found out the ICP-240 didn't work, and he called me to let me know. I offered to send his money back, but no, he wanted to check on some things first. Lo and behold, he repaired the thing himself, and wouldn't allow me to even issue a partial refund! What a guy! Thanks, Marshall. You went above and beyond.

Francis WA4ZYN