N4CRZ

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w4jcw

N4CRZ

Post by w4jcw »

I recently completed a trade with Dave. I traded him two VERY VERY nice rigs for one he had advertised as being in the same condition. Before we completed the trade deal, I specifically asked had the rig I was trading for had been smoked around and he stated it had not, upon receiving the rig, it smelled like an ashtray...I cleaned the nicotine off it for 3 days and it still smelled terrible...I had to throw away the manual as I could not tolerate the smell of it in my shack. The rig did perform well, but he should have been honest with me, if he had told me it was smoked around, I would NOT have made the trade...be careful if trading with Dave/N4CRZ!
w4jcw

Re: N4CRZ

Post by w4jcw »

As an update to this post, I was contacted by Dave and am delighted to report that Dave was eager to resolve my dislike to our trade deal. He went the "extra mile" to make me happy with our trade and we had great communication regarding this issue. I would recommend Dave as a good trading and honest ham, Thanks Dave for making it right, its nice to know there are a few hams still out there that care about being honorable!