wb5tmd new con

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w3dgb

wb5tmd new con

Post by w3dgb »

beware wb5tmd,joseph guillroy he will buy equiptment from you and when it arrives say it is broken but he does not want to make a claim on ups
he tells you he wants you to pay for repair or he will slander your name on the internet
he has your radio repaired by a mystery tech and sends you a bill he printed on his computer,all in 3 days[what service he gets]
well he isnt getting no money from me on this scam
tnx w3dgb
nova1010

Post by nova1010 »

kind of like you w3dgb ,when it took you over a mounth to send my radio back,and still to this day I did never received the manual for the radio(Alinco DJ-X200T),and also cost me money to get my radio back from you,Im out about $78 not including long distance calls.But Ive learned from my mistakes and you were one of the w3dgb.whatch out when dealing with w3dgb.
Shawn(nova1010)
kc0uws

Post by kc0uws »

did he say he's buying it for a grandson?