K4OK, Sold Drake L7

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
aj4g

K4OK, Sold Drake L7

Post by aj4g »

I sold a Drake L7 to this gentleman here on qth, told him exactly what I had and what condition it was in. Even gave him free shipping. When he gets this amplifier, he disecets it completely and find faults that had nothing to do with the sale. This amplifier put out about 1000 to 1200 watts as I told him. I told him it was in excellent condition as it was. When he gets it, he sends me 3 or 4 emails complaining about it should of been near MINT, that was his exact words. I gave him a $200.00 refund for what he said was wrong with it. You don't buy something that is working as stated and then
take it completely apart and find faults in it. I would not sell anything to this gentleman again, he might be a nice guy, but he finds faults.

SELL TO HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ4G