K4RVN-Franklin M. Cloud Sr.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w8spm

K4RVN-Franklin M. Cloud Sr.

Post by w8spm »

K4RVN-Frank Cloud and I met with a ad he had on QTH! He sold the item locally and we emailed each other many times over a few weeks about Ham Radio and other subjects! He decided to sell another radio and I bought it ! Before the transaction he sent me pictures and gave me a detailed report on the radio ! I have been a ham for a long time and never have had someone be this upfront about what they are selling ! I hope in the future we can do some more business! Thank you very much Frank for the Great Packing and sending me the tracking numbers ! I love the radio and learning more everyday! Sam Maze W8SPM Parkersburg,WV. :D
Samuel P. Maze