KA5IWO

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
PW2

KA5IWO

Post by PW2 »

Does anyone know how to reach this guy? He sounded legit and has some good but old reviews online. Unfortunately, the current situation is that he has taken my USPS money order, not shipped as promised, won't respond to emails, and hangs up the phone when I call the numbers listed for him online.
PW2

Re: KA5IWO

Post by PW2 »

Be very cautious about dealing with Kevin. After more than a week with my payment he has been totally unresponsive with respect to delivering the radio I paid for. There has been no response to emails or calls and as near as I can tell, he has redeemed the USPS MO that I sent by express mail. I would still like to believe that there is a good reason for all of this but I suspect there is not.
w1sne

Re: KA5IWO

Post by w1sne »

Kevin ripped me off $450. It has been months now. He cashed the mo. He will not send equipment. He will not return calls or answer phone. Be very careful dealing with this individual. I saw good reviews but something happened. Just stay clear of him and avoid the grief.