W0IPL

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k8cpa
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:46 pm
Location: Lincoln Park, Michigan
Contact:

W0IPL

Post by k8cpa » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:50 am

Contact me via e-mail.... I don't wish to slander him publically...

e-mail at: baptistbibleman@comcast.net

or better yet, call me on my cell number at 1-313-207-1889, if no answer leave message and I WILL return your call... (i get free long distance.)

73 from Chuck K8CPA

:)
-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Blog: http://www.k8cpa.com
Other Political Blog: Http://www.thoughtsandrantings.com

k8cpa
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:46 pm
Location: Lincoln Park, Michigan
Contact:

Okay.... This is what happened....

Post by k8cpa » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:07 pm

Seeing that I've recieved alot of requests for info on what happened.....

Here is the truth....:

Last week, Myself and W0IPL completed a transaction on a PK-900 on Ebay. I even went the extra mile and Called him personally on the phone. We settled on a price on $188.00 to cover shipping. and so, he sends me a postal money order for that amount...


But that's when the trouble for me started...

First off, I do have a normal day job, I work 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week, and the places I travel to are 20 -30 miles one way to there.. I work for a company that is a outside vendor for home depot inc, I have 3 stores. I start work at 7:00a.m. (sometimes later, depending on traffic...) and I have to stay for the 8 and half hours. I cannot just walk out and go take care of my personal business on the clock! I'd get fired!

Also... I recieved one of those fake paypal e-mail's, which I thought was legit, and I filled out the info, it was AFTER that I did this, (like an idiot!) I looked at the headers and realized it was fake, luckily for me, The bank I'm with saw the attempt at getting out my money from out of the country and turned off my Visa Debit card!

Anyhow... Here's the reason I sent W0IPL his money back, I call this guy, because I am an honest person and say, I've had a little trouble, and I'd like to know if I can wait till I get my card back on, I can have my dad try and cash it, while I'm at work, and When I get my new debit card, I will just go down and get it packed and shipped from the local UPS store... Well, before I could even begin to explain my store, Mr. W0IPL gets all huffy and says to me...:

"YOU EITHER GET THAT THING SHIPPED BY TOMMMOROW OR SEND MY MONEY BACK!"

Does this guy realize that most peope wait 5-10 before shipping anything, especally if personal checks and money orders are involved?

Be that as it may, If I relist this thing, it's going PayPal ONLY! or at least a Certified Check from a Bank, and not from a Post office!

Needless to say, I learned my lesson about ebay!

-Chuck K8CPA

:roll: :( :cry: :evil: :x
-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Blog: http://www.k8cpa.com
Other Political Blog: Http://www.thoughtsandrantings.com

KA9FOX
Site Admin
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:29 am
Location: La Crosse, WI
Contact:

Another view?

Post by KA9FOX » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:27 pm

Hi Chuck. You have me quite confused, and maybe others as well (or maybe I'm the only one)?

1) When you called him and did the deal, did you let him know that you are a busy guy and you might not ship the unit for a week or so? Unless you just got this burdensome job at Home Depot, you should have discussed this with him right away, while you were working out the deal.

2) What does your PayPal / Debit Card problem have to do with anything? He sent you a money order, you received it, then you should have put the thing in the mail to him, unless you had previously arranged a delayed shipping date.

I think after 5-10 days or whatever it was, I think he had a right to ask you to send the money back, or to ask for the item to be shipped. I don't think he should have been "upset" though.

My two cents... maybe I'm missing something here??

73 - Scott KA9FOX
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: https://swap.QTH.com
Web Hosting & Domain Name Services: https://hosting.QTH.com

wa4cch
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:42 am
Location: YULEE FLORIDA

what's your problem

Post by wa4cch » Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:50 pm

i go along with scott i don't see what your problem is the man sent you a postal money order which you can cash at any us post office and i am sure that some time during the day you pass a post office on your busy route ....
same goes for shipping you can mail a package at any post office and since you work for home depot i know you can put your hands on a box and some used bubble wrap ............ and what the hell does your pay-pal account have to do with this transaction............ :wink: get a life buddy :wink: .............. and as for a us postal money order i would rather have one of them than a cashiers check
you don't know the problems you can get into with them.......... and i wouldn't touch a pay-pal transaction with your ten foot pole ......... i think you owe the man an apoligy ...........

de/chuck/wa4cch

k8cpa
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:46 pm
Location: Lincoln Park, Michigan
Contact:

Re: Another view?

Post by k8cpa » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:06 pm

KA9FOX wrote:Hi Chuck. You have me quite confused, and maybe others as well (or maybe I'm the only one)?

1) When you called him and did the deal, did you let him know that you are a busy guy and you might not ship the unit for a week or so? Unless you just got this burdensome job at Home Depot, you should have discussed this with him right away, while you were working out the deal.

2) What does your PayPal / Debit Card problem have to do with anything? He sent you a money order, you received it, then you should have put the thing in the mail to him, unless you had previously arranged a delayed shipping date.

I think after 5-10 days or whatever it was, I think he had a right to ask you to send the money back, or to ask for the item to be shipped. I don't think he should have been "upset" though.

My two cents... maybe I'm missing something here??

73 - Scott KA9FOX
Well, first off, I didn't think it was going to be such an issue to get all this done. had I known all this, I'd never done it... I figured someone with paypal would have bidded and won... One word man, Ease and Comfort.. it's so much easier to whip out a debit card, and tell them what you want done and put it on that... second... postal money orders and personal checks take 5-7 business days to clear, I just didn't have time to go to the post office. (to get the postal money order cashed...) it just so happens that I ended up at work later than I usually did last week and I worked later, so, I just didn't have time. (where I work we can start anytime between 6:00a.m. and 8:00a..m.) (I'm salaried.... not hourly...) however, if we start work at say 7:00a.m or later I have work the entire 8 and half hours... which usually puts me out of work between 4 and 4:30p.m. and when you're driving 30 miles... and figure in traffic, it just isn't enough time to make the post office by 5P.M.

So, needless to say, If I ever list another ebay item, it's gonna be PAYPAL ONLY!

I couldn't ship, because I wanted to pay for it with my debit card, and plus, I couldn't make the ost office by 5:00P.M. and My account didn't (at the time) have the funds to have it shipped, I'm paid every two weeks... and I had some major bills come in so, it was tight... I feel bad that it didn't work out, but when he got all huffy and stuff, I sent his money back... I don't wanna be accused of being a crook.... cause I' m not.. I work for my money as much as anyone else... and I don't wanna be accused of stealing from anyone.

73 and thanks,

-Chuck K8CPA
-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Blog: http://www.k8cpa.com
Other Political Blog: Http://www.thoughtsandrantings.com

k8cpa
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:46 pm
Location: Lincoln Park, Michigan
Contact:

Re: what's your problem

Post by k8cpa » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:08 pm

wa4cch wrote:i go along with scott i don't see what your problem is the man sent you a postal money order which you can cash at any us post office and i am sure that some time during the day you pass a post office on your busy route ....
same goes for shipping you can mail a package at any post office and since you work for home depot i know you can put your hands on a box and some used bubble wrap ............ and what the hell does your pay-pal account have to do with this transaction............ :wink: get a life buddy :wink: .............. and as for a us postal money order i would rather have one of them than a cashiers check
you don't know the problems you can get into with them.......... and i wouldn't touch a pay-pal transaction with your ten foot pole ......... i think you owe the man an apoligy ...........

de/chuck/wa4cch

First of all, I dunno who the hell you are and I don't owe anyone anything, and if you or anyone else don't like it, you can kiss my royal behind...I am a busy man, and I didn't have the time to ship last week, any understanding person would have said, when you get time, ship it, and I would have, I would have taken some time,left early and taken care of it, but no the idiot had to get an attitude... so he got his money back....... just that simple.

sheesh, some people! and you say get a life, UP YOURS JERK! I got a life, I work for a Living! Do you? I highly doubt it. social security sucking fool...

Nuff said...

73 de K8CPA
-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Blog: http://www.k8cpa.com
Other Political Blog: Http://www.thoughtsandrantings.com

KA9FOX
Site Admin
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:29 am
Location: La Crosse, WI
Contact:

Post by KA9FOX » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:25 pm

When you place an item up for auction on eBay, you get to choose what payment methods you will accept. If you said you would accept money orders, then you have no right to get mad at this person for sending you a money order.

FACT: USPS Postal Money Orders do NOT have to be cashed at a Post Office. They can be "deposited or negotiated at your financial institution" per USPS web site at http://www.usps.com/money/sendingmoney/ ... elcome.htm. So, you could have signed it FOR DEPOSIT ONLY and dropped it off with a deposit slip at your bank at 3AM if you wanted, if your bank does not have hours to suit your busy schedule.

FACT: You can print and pay for Priority Mail shipping for FREE (you only pay the actual shipping cost) with your Debit Card at http://www.usps.com. Then you only have to tape the postage label onto your box and drop it off at any location that handles USPS mail, or put it into a drop-off box if it fits. Personally, I use our local grocery store, which is open 24 hours.

Chuck, I am very busy also, with a full time job at an ISP, 3 kids under 8, an XYL that always has a nice honey-do list, plus trying to run QTH.com and also actually getting on the air and operating. I feel for you about working hard and all that, but you knew you were busy when you did the deal, so you should have been upfront with the buyer about your busy schedule and the possibility of the delay in shipping. And maybe you just didn't know that you don't have to go the Post Office to ship items, or to cash Postal Money Orders. But now that you do, maybe you owe the buyer a bit of an apology. Your call.

Late night bank deposits and 24 hour grocery store USPS drop-offs are how I get the job done in a timely fashion. Maybe it will work for you.

Good luck in your future deals.

73 - Scott KA9FOX
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: https://swap.QTH.com
Web Hosting & Domain Name Services: https://hosting.QTH.com

wa4cch
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:42 am
Location: YULEE FLORIDA

TRUE COLORS

Post by wa4cch » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:28 pm

:twisted: AH NOW WE SEE YOUR TRUE COLORS AND WHY YOUR CALL IS NOT LISTED ON QRZ NOW WE KNOW WHO HAS THE TEMPER SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE DUDE YOUR WORKING TOO HARD ...........
TAKE A BRAKE SLOW DOWN TAKE A DEEP BREATH OR YOU'LL NEVER LIVE TO DRAW YOUR SS YOU'LL DIE OF A HEART ATTACK BESIDES THAT BUSH WILL HAVE SPENT IT ALL BY THEN BECAUSE FROM THE WAY YOU ACT YOU CAN'T BE MORE THAN 16 OR 17 AND ONLY A TECH + AT THAT TELL YOUR DADDY YOU NEED TO SEE A SHRINK :shock:

HAVE AS NICE DAY :wink:
Last edited by wa4cch on Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KA9FOX
Site Admin
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:29 am
Location: La Crosse, WI
Contact:

Re: TRUE COLORS

Post by KA9FOX » Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:36 pm

wa4cch wrote:WHY YOUR CALL IS NOT LISTED ON QRZ
Wow, you are right. How bizarre. K8CPA is a valid FCC callsign, per FCC:

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSear ... Key=263555

But at qrz.com it says "not listed at QRZ" -- perhaps he requested his listing to be removed? But why? I've never seen that before.

- Scott KA9FOX
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: https://swap.QTH.com
Web Hosting & Domain Name Services: https://hosting.QTH.com

kc8zjd
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:13 pm

Re: what's your problem

Post by kc8zjd » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:44 pm

k8cpa wrote: First of all, I dunno who the hell you are and I don't owe anyone anything, and if you or anyone else don't like it, you can kiss my royal behind...I am a busy man, and I didn't have the time to ship last week, any understanding person would have said, when you get time, ship it, and I would have, I would have taken some time,left early and taken care of it, but no the idiot had to get an attitude... so he got his money back....... just that simple.

sheesh, some people! and you say get a life, UP YOURS JERK! I got a life, I work for a Living! Do you? I highly doubt it. social security sucking fool...

Nuff said...

73 de K8CPA
Those are some great words coming from someone who considers himself a minister... perhaps you should spend some more time talking to the man above and less time listing stuff for sale on eBay.

kk9a
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 7:06 pm
Location: Midland, NC

W0IPL

Post by kk9a » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:01 am

So to summarize, you wish to slander W0IPL because he sent you a postal money order for an item that you were selling and when it appeared that you could not ship the item quickly, he gave you the option of returning the money order.

UPS and Fed-Ex are open late so you could have dropped off the package after work or since you don't work on Saturday at the post office, to complete the transaction. All of the aforementioned will accept cash, which is essentially what W0IPL sent you for the item and shipping

It's not clear how long you had his money before you called him. It seems like W0IPL was a good buyer and he probably got nervious when you called him with your explanation. At that point his option for you to either ship the merchandise or return the money order does not seem unreasonable.

N5KBP
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:29 pm

Re: what's your problem

Post by N5KBP » Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:14 am

kc8zjd wrote:
k8cpa wrote: First of all, I dunno who the hell you are and I don't owe anyone anything, and if you or anyone else don't like it, you can kiss my royal behind...I am a busy man, and I didn't have the time to ship last week, any understanding person would have said, when you get time, ship it, and I would have, I would have taken some time,left early and taken care of it, but no the idiot had to get an attitude... so he got his money back....... just that simple.

sheesh, some people! and you say get a life, UP YOURS JERK! I got a life, I work for a Living! Do you? I highly doubt it. social security sucking fool...

Nuff said...

73 de K8CPA
Those are some great words coming from someone who considers himself a minister... perhaps you should spend some more time talking to the man above and less time listing stuff for sale on eBay.
Don't be surprised Carl. Looking at Chuck's website I'm reminded of an old nemisis named Steve Winter. If your not familiar with that @#$hole do a Google on his name. Interesting reading.

Reading Chuck's prose here and on his website, you have to conclude that this kid has some issues. I'm gonna give him the benefit of a doubt though about already refunding Pat's $. A skeptical person might think he was setting up a reason to not do so with his original post. But hey I'm just a cynical b@#$ard.

73
Marty
N5KBP

PS: Chuck, most people on Ebay do not ship in 5 to 10 days when paid with a postal MO. It's more like within 48 hours. I try for 24 hours when's it's Paypal or postal MO.

k8cpa
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:46 pm
Location: Lincoln Park, Michigan
Contact:

Re: TRUE COLORS

Post by k8cpa » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:32 pm

KA9FOX wrote:
wa4cch wrote:WHY YOUR CALL IS NOT LISTED ON QRZ
Wow, you are right. How bizarre. K8CPA is a valid FCC callsign, per FCC:

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSear ... Key=263555

But at qrz.com it says "not listed at QRZ" -- perhaps he requested his listing to be removed? But why? I've never seen that before.

- Scott KA9FOX
Just letting you know, I requested my call be removed from QRZ.COM, becuase I don't agree with Fred's moderation tatics on his system. further more, one of his "moderators" or trolls as I like to call them, tried taking a portion of a message that I wrote, and with that portion of a message, sent an e-mail to riley, saying I was threatening to kill someone, which was a lie, of course, luckily, I had a friend of mine, John Sheets, N8QGC vouch for me, saying I wasn't a killer or anything..... ever since, I told him, I never want my call listed there again.

I'm all for regulation on Ham Radio, but underhanded sneeks, I can live without.

73 de K8CPA
-Chuck
-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Blog: http://www.k8cpa.com
Other Political Blog: Http://www.thoughtsandrantings.com

k8cpa
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:46 pm
Location: Lincoln Park, Michigan
Contact:

Also...

Post by k8cpa » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:35 pm

FYIW,

I am a 32 year old MALE, A General Class License Amateur Radio Operator...Slow code general, But a general, and I did have my license way before no-code ever came out, originally licensed as a Novice back in 1989.

73 and gud dx

-Chuck K8CPA
-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Blog: http://www.k8cpa.com
Other Political Blog: Http://www.thoughtsandrantings.com

k8cpa
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:46 pm
Location: Lincoln Park, Michigan
Contact:

Re: what's your problem

Post by k8cpa » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:12 pm

kc8zjd wrote:
k8cpa wrote: First of all, I dunno who the hell you are and I don't owe anyone anything, and if you or anyone else don't like it, you can kiss my royal behind...I am a busy man, and I didn't have the time to ship last week, any understanding person would have said, when you get time, ship it, and I would have, I would have taken some time,left early and taken care of it, but no the idiot had to get an attitude... so he got his money back....... just that simple.

sheesh, some people! and you say get a life, UP YOURS JERK! I got a life, I work for a Living! Do you? I highly doubt it. social security sucking fool...

Nuff said...

73 de K8CPA
Those are some great words coming from someone who considers himself a minister... perhaps you should spend some more time talking to the man above and less time listing stuff for sale on eBay.
HA! Coming from a no-code scum like you... I laugh... HA! Learn code, ya crazy 8 wanna be... Jesus himself said "Judge not", you judge me by what you read on here? what a joke... I am a Independent Fundemental Baptist, and yes, I have issues, with the False Pentecostal Church movement, which is a tool of the devil to decieve people into believing in something that don't even exist. brought on by the same people that tried to keep the King James Version of the Bible out of the common man's hands in England in 1611! and for what it's worth, I NEVER, EVER claimed to be a "Minister"! That isn't said anywhere on my site... In fact, I hate titles with passion! I'm just a Believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, The Living and Enternal Son of God.

73

-Chuck K8CPA
-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Blog: http://www.k8cpa.com
Other Political Blog: Http://www.thoughtsandrantings.com

k8cpa
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:46 pm
Location: Lincoln Park, Michigan
Contact:

Re: what's your problem

Post by k8cpa » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:19 pm

n5kbp wrote:
kc8zjd wrote:
k8cpa wrote: First of all, I dunno who the hell you are and I don't owe anyone anything, and if you or anyone else don't like it, you can kiss my royal behind...I am a busy man, and I didn't have the time to ship last week, any understanding person would have said, when you get time, ship it, and I would have, I would have taken some time,left early and taken care of it, but no the idiot had to get an attitude... so he got his money back....... just that simple.

sheesh, some people! and you say get a life, UP YOURS JERK! I got a life, I work for a Living! Do you? I highly doubt it. social security sucking fool...

Nuff said...

73 de K8CPA
Those are some great words coming from someone who considers himself a minister... perhaps you should spend some more time talking to the man above and less time listing stuff for sale on eBay.
Don't be surprised Carl. Looking at Chuck's website I'm reminded of an old nemisis named Steve Winter. If your not familiar with that @#$hole do a Google on his name. Interesting reading.

Reading Chuck's prose here and on his website, you have to conclude that this kid has some issues. I'm gonna give him the benefit of a doubt though about already refunding Pat's $. A skeptical person might think he was setting up a reason to not do so with his original post. But hey I'm just a cynical b@#$ard.

73
Marty
N5KBP

PS: Chuck, most people on Ebay do not ship in 5 to 10 days when paid with a postal MO. It's more like within 48 hours. I try for 24 hours when's it's Paypal or postal MO.

First off, Steven Winter is a false Christian, Who uses his "Church" as a front to support his business (of selling telephone equipment and internet equipment...) further more, he's a THUG with a Bible, who stalks and harasses people, I would never do anything of that sort to anyone. W0IPL got huffy, I returned his money, all I ever came here to say was this:

Be Careful with dealing with this person

why is it, when someone like me wants to speak out, you get this anal retentive hams and these flamming hemmoriod hams who think they're gods... I don't get it...

JOE KELLER W8WW was right about Ham Radio.

"A Bunch of Glorified CB'ers with Egos..."

I couldn't have put it better myself...

I got better things to do than argue with some pin-headed jerks, who have no clue...

W8WW should have been made ARRL President

Trent Lott for President

73

-Chuck K8CPA

(When I say W8WW, I mean Joe, Not James his kid, who now owns the call...)
-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Blog: http://www.k8cpa.com
Other Political Blog: Http://www.thoughtsandrantings.com

kc8zjd
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:13 pm

Re: what's your problem

Post by kc8zjd » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:31 pm

k8cpa wrote:HA! Coming from a no-code scum like you... I laugh... HA! Learn code, ya crazy 8 wanna be...
I sure do feel Jesus love in you... :roll:
k8cpa wrote:I am a Independent Fundemental Baptist, and yes, I have issues
You won't find me arguing with you there.

k8cpa
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:46 pm
Location: Lincoln Park, Michigan
Contact:

Re: what's your problem

Post by k8cpa » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:36 pm

kc8zjd wrote:
k8cpa wrote:HA! Coming from a no-code scum like you... I laugh... HA! Learn code, ya crazy 8 wanna be...
I sure do feel Jesus love in you... :roll:
k8cpa wrote:I am a Independent Fundemental Baptist, and yes, I have issues
You won't find me arguing with you there.

LOL, You Love Gospel preaching, ecumenical movement Christians Crack me up... Always Judging those who disagree....

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0095/0095_01.asp <--- I bet that describes your Church to a tee...

73 and God Bless,

-Chuck K8CPA
-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Blog: http://www.k8cpa.com
Other Political Blog: Http://www.thoughtsandrantings.com

kc8zjd
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:13 pm

Re: what's your problem

Post by kc8zjd » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:45 pm

Nice try avoiding the subject, the issue still stands. You haven't yet said how long it was you had W0IPL's money before you decided to call him, you haven't found one person to agree with your side of the story, and you've further convinced most of us that YOU are probably the one to avoid dealing with.

I feel sorry for W0IPL.

kc8zjd
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:13 pm

Post by kc8zjd » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:47 pm

Oh, and it's F-U-N-D-A-M-E-N-T-A-L. Just so you know.

k8cpa
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:46 pm
Location: Lincoln Park, Michigan
Contact:

Re: what's your problem

Post by k8cpa » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:06 pm

kc8zjd wrote:Nice try avoiding the subject, the issue still stands. You haven't yet said how long it was you had W0IPL's money before you decided to call him, you haven't found one person to agree with your side of the story, and you've further convinced most of us that YOU are probably the one to avoid dealing with.

I feel sorry for W0IPL.

1 1/2 days... and I sent it back, happy now? :roll:

-Chuck
-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Blog: http://www.k8cpa.com
Other Political Blog: Http://www.thoughtsandrantings.com

K0CRX
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:54 pm

Feel the love .....

Post by K0CRX » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:38 pm

Just feel the love, brothers and sisters! Feel the love. :wink:

k8cpa
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 1:46 pm
Location: Lincoln Park, Michigan
Contact:

Re: Feel the love .....

Post by k8cpa » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:05 am

k0crx wrote:Just feel the love, brothers and sisters! Feel the love. :wink:
I'm telling ya man... sheesh! :roll:
-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Blog: http://www.k8cpa.com
Other Political Blog: Http://www.thoughtsandrantings.com

N5KBP
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:29 pm

Re: what's your problem

Post by N5KBP » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:11 am

k8cpa wrote:
First off, Steven Winter is a false Christian, Who uses his "Church" as a front to support his business (of selling telephone equipment and internet equipment...) further more, he's a THUG with a Bible, who stalks and harasses people, I would never do anything of that sort to anyone. W0IPL got huffy, I returned his money, all I ever came here to say was this:

Be Careful with dealing with this person

why is it, when someone like me wants to speak out, you get this anal retentive hams and these flamming hemmoriod hams who think they're gods... I don't get it...
Different sect same attitude.

You fundamentalists both Christian and Muslim scare the hell out of me.

73
Marty
N5KBP

wa4cch
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:42 am
Location: YULEE FLORIDA

refund

Post by wa4cch » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:21 am

:D well as i see it it was one of two things
either he never had the item :oops:
or someone offered him more money :lol:
what do you think ??? :?:

oh yea while i think about it when you do have that heart attack and become disabled and have to draw your social security does that make you a sucking fool TOO

calm down and live longer cause you may be going down :twisted: not up :wink:

73 from CHUCK the old social security sucking fool and by the way it is my dam money anyway they just took it paid me no interest and i'll never get back what i put in

Post Reply