Steve Slavin N8SMS - Scammer

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W1JCW

Steve Slavin N8SMS - Scammer

Post by W1JCW »

steve slavin N8SMS Post: 1322828, Phone Number: 248-904-5548. Address 1556 Wilmont W. Bloomfield, MI 48324. Is a nut case / scammer!! He posted this ALS 500 for sale at $550. I jumped on it for my granddad. I sent him paypal, then he tells me oh cancel that I have issues with the IRS and they will take the money. So I cancel it and send him a MO for $550. He then says his wife cancelled his PO Box and the mail would be forward to his home address above. Well two weeks later he finally says he received the money. All along I'm checking with my Chase bank if the MO was cashed and it was not. Then he tells me his back said there is a hold on the MO. Mind you this is a band MO from Chase and they don't hold these. I figured the IRS was going to take these funds. I call my bank and ask and they said the funds are available. Who has issues with a bank MO? No one that I know. Now this clown nut case tells me his bank charged him $12 and he doesn't want to deal with it! Are you kidding me what a idiot loser. So I put a stop payment on the MO and I'm good. I wanted to let everyone know not to deal with this guy and has mental issues and seems to be a nice guy with all our conversations we had but in the end just a clown who wouldn't give me his banks phone # for chase to contact them to work this out! Sounds like a big pile of BS!

Don't deal with Steve Slavin N8SMS he will jerk you around for weeks then not come through with the deal.
73 -

W1JCW
John