Great Transaction with N4URW, "Joel"

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W9ALF

Great Transaction with N4URW, "Joel"

Post by W9ALF »

As a new HAM, I was a little wary of buying a used rig from someone I didn't know - but Joel, N4URW, made the whole transaction flawless. I purchased a rig package that included an Icom IC-746pro transceiver, Icom PS125 power supply, Icom SP23 speaker, and Icom IC-SM20 mic. Joel took great care in packing the items, and they were all as advertised - in great operational and cosmetic condition. Joel made the process easy as he communicated to me every step of the way - and even provided pics during the packing process. He is a first rate seller, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a fair deal on well-cared-for equipment. :D