Seller did NOT deliver

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ww8n

Seller did NOT deliver

Post by ww8n »

I answered an ad , #1304616 , from WC5CW Bruce Wright to purchase four #813 tubes on Jan 7 , 2017 . My check was cashed promptly but after two
subsequent e-mails and a phone call Mr Wright promised to ship the tubes on March 6 , 2017 . I have NOT received the tubes as of March 14 m 2017 .
I don't know if I've been scammed or not yet as he seemed troubled in some way , like a divorce or something else was pre-occupying him , I'm not
really sure . He thanked me for the sale and didn't seem to be a bad guy . I just wonder what's going on ? I haven't read any negative things about him
anywhere ! If anyone knows of him maybe they might mention it to him ! I guess I'll keep e-mailing and call his phone which he may not reply to ?
Thanks for reading . Gary Wodtke , WW8N , 73