K8TBW BILL OUTSTANDING TRADER

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4PIG

K8TBW BILL OUTSTANDING TRADER

Post by W4PIG »

BILL IS A OUTSTANDING TRADER NO WORRIES DE W4PIG :D :D :D :D :D
nr7q

Re: K8TBW BILL OUTSTANDING TRADER

Post by nr7q »

Not true ..he took my MO..sold the item to another party..and then told me he would not return my MO...he never returned my payment..He is a thief!!
Maybe you are part of this scam?

Jeff -- NR7Q -- Flagstaff, AZ
nr7q

Re: K8TBW BILL OUTSTANDING TRADER

Post by nr7q »

If you are in contact with him..you can relay to him that I will continue to warn other amateur buyers about his activities..If he wishes to send me the funds he never returned to me..I will discontinue warning fellow hams about him..My address for return of the payment he took from me is:
Jeff Chervenka C/O
High Country Conference Center
201 West Butler Ave.
Flagstaff AZ, 86001