W8OIZ, Dishonest to the core

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k9ike

W8OIZ, Dishonest to the core

Post by k9ike »

Bad experience with this guy. Always wanted a ft 1000d. But never wanted to pay too much. After all this
is a pretty old rig. Anyway found one posted on this site. He described radio as having a case in need of care
and sent pics. When asked of condition otherwise he says no problems radio is 100%. Not the situation at all!
Radio has a dim display that may need who knows what. According to him I should expect that because its an old
radio. Age has nothing to do with it! If it's 100% it shouldn't need repair. Because there's no one in my area to fix
it I have to ship a 75lb radio to wherever. What a pain in the %$#@! This is a dishonest guy for sure. NEVER AGAIN
ufcw1473
N6MYA

Re: W8OIZ, Dishonest to the core

Post by N6MYA »

He just contacted me today, Nov. 14, 2022 wanting to know if i purchased items from AMAZON.
Immediately blocked him.