ANOTHER SCAMMER ON THE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Terry

ANOTHER SCAMMER ON THE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Terry »

ANOTHER SCAM - Beware!

BEWARE-- of Fredrick Jones - SCAM Thanks for the email. I have seen the pics and I want us to proceed. Your price is fine with me So, I need you to remove the ad from the web... at the moment am on vacation to London, UK. Regarding payment I will instruct my Personal Assistant to issue a check of $2,000 as payment. This amount is more than your price, so as you get it, you are to deduct your money and send the rest to my shipping agent via western union. The shipping fee is high though, cause there are other items that will be shipped along. This is his fees to come pick up from your location and he will come as soon as he has the funds. So I will need your information to issue and mail the check payment to you as soon as possible.: FULL NAME................ STREET................... CITY................. STATE................ ZIP CODE............ PHONE NUMBER............... Try to get the Bill of sale ready ;Will be waiting for your favourable reply . Write back soon so we can proceed. Fred

WATCH OUT FOR OLD FRED, 73 ALL Terry, N8ERM
vk2uw

Old Fred

Post by vk2uw »

You should send him the Address of the local Sherriff, that way he could give himself up.
Chris Wright
VK2UW