WB8UHZ, now hear this!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WA5TDF

WB8UHZ, now hear this!

Post by WA5TDF »

Oops, it should be now read this.
I bought from Tim a short wave radio for my xyl and after she put it through its paces she told me about an issue with it.
She said it didn't receive Air Force One communications. After I explained about frequencies, encryption and whatever else is there she said,
well, I can dream, can't I? I said , good luck!
Like Sargent Friday used to say, "The facts Mam, just the facts"
Oh yes, about the radio. Is it designed to receive those frequencies? No. Did Tim claim it would? No.
The radio was received exactly as described or better in its original boxes with everything that came with it when bought new.
The cosmetics are immaculate, perfect operation and packing in my opinion was so good that it could have been dropped from the Trump Tower and not sustain any damage to the radio. :wink:
Thank you Tim for the courtesies extended to me and from my personal experience you are top of the line.
Take care Tim. It has been my pleasure and honor. 73
Enjoy Super Bowl LI y'all and may the best team win.
Steve WA5TDF