John Lennerton W4YG GREAT BUYER!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k3bf

John Lennerton W4YG GREAT BUYER!!

Post by k3bf »

I just completed a smooth, excellent deal with John Lennerton, W4YG, of Mechanicsville, VA.

John answered my ad for a Flex 6500/Maestro combination. Smoothest transaction possible. He used PayPal to pay me and I boxed up the gear in all original boxes and sent it off to him the same afternoon. FedEx ground got it from Pensacola, FL on December 29 to John's front door in Mechanicsville by 8 am December 31.

John is terrific to work with, made the PayPal transaction immediately and asked direct, reasonable questions before deciding to buy. I'd deal with him again in a heartbeat ... as a buyer or a seller.

Happy New Year, John.
Bruce Felder, K3BF