Todd ... W5AAT ... Great Seller!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WA4AIP

Todd ... W5AAT ... Great Seller!

Post by WA4AIP »

Purchased an amp from Todd ... a pleasure to deal with ... excellent communications and follow up!

Highly recommend as a Seller!

John
WA4AIP
WA5XX

Re: Todd ... W5AAT ... Great Seller!

Post by WA5XX »

Actually, John got my call sign wrong. My "real" call sign is WA5XX. My old call was W5AAT which has been re-issued to a gentleman in Arkansas, I believe. The confusion occurred because of my email address which is tied to my old call. I should change this but it is connected to so many other sites that I'm hesitant to change it. In reality, I'm too lazy. In any event, John was a great guy to deal with and I think I've made another friend through ham radio and QTH!
I would also like to point out that when it comes to "high value" dealings, it is very important to insist that a buyer telephones you prior to shipment so that you can get a "feel" for the person you're dealing with. John was knowledgeable, friendly and a gentleman.
Thank you, John.
73, Todd / WA5XX