WW6JR "SELLERS, BUYERS, & TRADERS BEWARE"

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
radioleo

Post by radioleo »

Please do yourself a favor, and DO NOT SELL, BUY, OR TRADE any amateur equipment with him.

I do not want to get into the entire story ITS WAY TOO LONG, "BUT YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING BUT GRIEF DEALING WITH HIM !!!"

Sold him a 15 year old Icom 706 Mark II after receiving it he nagged about every little thing as if he was buying a BRAND NEW radio.

First he said the radio has no output.

Then the next day he said the power output is fine,

Then he said it has distorted audio,

Then said it does not have filters.

I sent him a picture showing the internal filters.

Then he said it does not have the ground screw.

Then he said it does not work on 2 meter

I sent him MULTIPLE pictures from all angles, and I mean I sent over 20 pictures, and a video on You Tube showing the power output !!!

Well in the end I gave him a Full Refund.

WW6JR said he shipped the Icom 706 Mark II back on 12/08/2016.

I have NO PROOF that WW6JR actually shipped it back!!

WW6JR lives in Oakland, CA, and I live in Los Angeles, CA.

I asked him to send it to John N6AX also in CA my technician to check it over for ALL the complaints from WW6JR

He sent it USPS mail NO tracking, NO insurance.

I sent the Icom 706 to him originally USPS Priority Mail Two Day, Tracking, and Insured !!!!

I have still NOT RECEIVED my Icom 706 Mark II back !!!!

Buyers, Sellers, or Traders BEWARE !!!!!!

KJ6HI

:cry:
radioleo

Re: WW6JR "SELLERS, BUYERS, & TRADERS BEWARE"

Post by radioleo »

01/11/2017 UPDATE:

ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF THE ICOM 706 MARK II WAS EVER SHIPPED.

RADIO NEVER ARRIVED !!!

TOTAL LOSS OF $525.00

"DO NOT DEAL WITH THE PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"